What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.sharpresearch.net.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, if you contact Sharp Research Ltd
- details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This information helps us to :
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and
- notify you about changes to our service.
This information can be viewed by authorised people in Sharp Research Ltd and our technical support team at Opensure Ltd to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Sharp Research Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 7124745), Registered address: 43 Bridge Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 6BU.